9.17.2009

August and September

Okay, okay! Time to update!

Not much to say here... We went camping at Possum Kingdom Lake at the end of August with the Redmans, the Bennetts, the Wrights, the Keltners, the Brunetts, and various and sundry other friends. Noah spent some time in the cabin entertaining grandparents with his antics. I guess he hasn't figured out that he can sit there looking cute and they are well entertained.


Mom, Noah, and I trekked to Lubbock last week to visit Diana. When you love someone, you have to make sacrifices. Noah woke up in Lubbock with a raging ear infection--his clever ploy to go home early, but to no avail. We found a pediatrician and got him on meds, so he seems to be slowly recovering from Raider Land.

Chris and I went to Six Flags on the Worst Day of the Year: last Saturday, in the yucky weather. We went because it was Alcon day and we had free tickets, so we figured we'd ride some things and spend a few hours. There were only a few rides open, including the water rides (oh yay, just what I wanted!) yet excluding indoor rides like Runaway Mountain. So we spent our Daffy Bucks (yes, that's right) on... stuff for Noah! Jamie took a picture of him today in his M&M onesie. I'll post one someday of him in the Superman onesie, complete with cape.

We're going to Houston for a business trip soon, so that will provide some picture-taking opportunities, perhaps with our fave girl cousin, Madison! Hang in until then...

No comments: