9.22.2010

By Request

I don't have a lot of new pictures of Noah (or anything else, for that matter), but I've had a specific request to update the blog! (Thanks, GGB!)

People are always debating which parent Noah most takes after, so it's time to get to the bottom of this mystery. I'm sure there's an objective answer...

Angela on 12/25/85 (20 months)
Just a side note here: This pic was taken on Christmas Day, according to the notation, which means that perhaps I got a potty chair for CHRISTMAS?!? I demand a refund!


A pensive Chris at17 months (first haircut)

Angela at 17 months (look like another prancing toddler we know?)
Chris at about 19 months (note the dimple)
Angela at 20 months
I at least deserve votes for personality genes, if not looks.
Noah Sept. 2010
Noah takes the acrobatics a step further
Cast your vote!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I see both of you in Noah!

Melissa said...

I see both of you in him but he looks more like Angela.

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

omg this is crazy!!! Noah totally looks like both of you. i used to think only chris, but now i see these and he looks like both. you can see you and chris in him. the little sour face your making, looks like the face noah makes lol

The King Family said...

I see he seems to be looking more like you, especially the smile.

The Keltners said...

In these pictures I vote Angela!

Mary F. said...

I've always thought he looked a lot like Alice!

Anonymous said...

That is crazy how much of a mix he is of both of you. Every picture I looked at I said, "Oh, that one's Noah!" And then I'd read the caption and it was you or Chris. That's crazy!