Chris got me a tiny digital camera for Christmas so I could take pictures on the go, when I don't necessarily lug around my big Nikon. Well, if I keep the thing charged and remember that I have it, I occasionally get some good pictures! Now I just have to be better about putting them on my computer and sharing them with you :)
First of all, not long after Audrey was born, Chris, Jamie, Drew and Jimmy took Noah to the zoo where Courtney works and got a very special tour with Aunt CoCo! Here are a few of my favorite pictures Chris snapped:
Also, I had to take Audrey up to the hospital for lab work when she was a week 1/2 old, so we also stopped in to visit MeeMaw and PawPaw.
Yesterday Chris had a meeting downtown, so Noah, Audrey and I came up to meet him for lunch and invited Aunt Funny and Pandy along!
I'll try to stay more on top of things!
1 comment:
I think i need to get a small camera too! Love that chunky little girl, can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment