She and Noah got some portraits done on Friday (you'll be receiving them in the mail soon, great-grandparents!) and I made sure to get a couple WITHOUT anything on her head. You see, I've been getting some flak lately from family and friends... I even heard a rumor about a certain 6'9 friend at church showing people her picture sans bow and asking them if they even knew who it was. Some of them didn't recognize her! They said it's like seeing someone without their glasses! Well, in my defense, the poor girl still has just a light dusting of hair on her (rather big) head, so it's just nice to dress it up a bit. I love this little bald head, though :)
![]() |
| Do you recognize me?? |




4 comments:
Ahh, I would recognize that sweet face anywhere! :) And keep the bows on while you still can, at 9 months both of mine started refusing them!
I agree keep the bows on that sweet head!
Yesssss keep the bows on! I wish there was one of her in the galvanized tub with a bow on :( I'm dying inside.
Di, if you have a galvanized tub we can recreate it...
Post a Comment