8.20.2014

Audrey's 2-year-old Check-Up

Yesterday Audrey had her two-year check-up, and she weighed 29.5 lbs. and measured 34.5". If you double that, as they say to do, she'll be about 5'9" as an adult! Good for her--just like her Aunt Di-Di.

I was looking through her baby book and pulled out mine and Chris' to compare. Here are some pictures of me around two years old:

Curls come naturally :)

Christa, me, PawPaw, Melanie

Halloween 1986 (I was 2-1/2)

The day Diana was born (I am 2 yrs. 9 mos.)

Chris didn't have any 2-year-old pictures, but I found this gem from Kindergarten that I thought would be appropriate as we approach Noah's first day!

1 comment:

Diana @ wonderfully made. said...

Maybe you should pull out some of my pics and see if she looks like me at 2! Doubt it. But man, I totally see Mason in that first picture with Christa!!!

(I think I was supposed to be 5'-11" so maybe Audrey will be lucky and will only get to 5'-7"!)