4.30.2015

Photography Lesson

Jamie and Drew gave me an awesome gift for Christmas--three private photography lessons with the instructor who taught my first photography class! Today was the last of the three classes, and he invited me to bring Audrey along for some portrait practice with my external flash. It took us about 45 minutes to set up and only about 10 minutes for actual pictures, and I am loving the ones I got. Not to mention the valuable lessons learned and tips I will use as I continue to work on one of my favorite hobbies. Shout out to Mom for entertaining Audrey at the duck pond for a long time before I was ready!














Adorable little duck family!



3 comments:

mom said...

Wonderful!

Diana @ wonderfully made. said...

Looking good! If you need a slightly more cooperative model, just call me!

Anonymous said...

I am every time more pleased with how you are growing more skill with your camera -- I am envious of your great opportunity. Yay for you! nice bokeh on the pix! -DS