6.12.2015

New House: A Teaser

Okay, I know some of you are anxious to hear about and see pictures of the new house, but it's so stressful for me! We still have a long list of projects, updates, and to-dos and it's hard for me to "show it off" when I feel like there is more potential and more in the works. I won't even start to list all the projects we have in mind, but in this post, I'll show you the master closet and bathroom that are finally somewhat put together. Whew!

This is the showpiece of the house, I have to say. It's quite impressive but really not all that practical... still, we are really loving the space and the natural light. We are pretty secluded so we don't worry too much about the windows in the walk-through shower, but eventually we may frost them. This is the view when you walk into the bathroom from our bedroom.




As you walk into the bathroom, here is a shot toward the master closet, water closet, and double vanity.


Views from the walk-through shower:






The master closet will also function as a "sewing room" in which I may or may not ever actually sew. This is a view from the door off the bathroom:


Here is what you see to the right (Chris' side):


And here's the view to the left (my side with JBF clothes to sell on the bottom):


This is a picture shooting back toward the closet door.


We are so excited to share a few pictures with you and I will continue to take some pictures as I unpack and organize! I hope you like it and we look forward to having family and friends gather with us in our new home. 

No comments: