11.07.2015

Trick or Treat!

Audrey was a "princess Dorothy" for Halloween this year. I found the dress, bloomers, headband, Toto and basket at JBF a few months ago, and she could just barely still squeeze into the red sparkly shoes from last winter!


Noah was "Bumblebee" from Transformers, another JBF find. It was a little big so he ended up wearing out the hem of the pants with all the trick-or-treating!


We kind of invited ourselves over to Jimmy & Courtney's house again this year, since their neighborhood is a trick-or-treat jackpot. Diana and Mark made the trip from Richardson with our favorite Very Hungry Caterpillar, Beau!


My mom crocheted his adorable costume in under two weeks. Maybe even one. It was fast.

This is the best picture of all three I could manage...


Jimmy finally got to meet Beau!






After pizza and goodies, a few of us headed out for a crisp evening of trick-or-treat.


Lots of neighbors get in the spirit!


After a few streets, Stephanie and I took Audrey back to the house to relax and go through her candy.
Oh, and to snuggle Beau.

  








Drew also met Beau for the first time!




No comments: