Okay, as much as I hate to do this, I'll be posting out of order for awhile. I want to get the Easter pictures up now but I'm still going through the pictures from Spring Break and all the other events we've been doing in the last month!
After a VERY full and exciting weekend staying at the Gaylord Texan Resort for a Christian conference, we brought a couple of tired and grouchy kids home for Easter festivities with the families. I'm sure you can imagine how that panned out.
| Audrey, Beau and Noah |
| Buchanan, party of 3+1... |
| My parents and their growing family <3 font="">3> |
At about this point in the egg hunt, Audrey spotted several eggs in a different part of the yard. Noah caught on and a footrace ensued. As I yelled, "Don't knock your sister over!!!," Audrey threw a block as Noah came by and elbowed her out of the way. Both tumbled to the ground, eggs went flying, candy came out of eggs, and Audrey melted in tears.
Noah sat out the rest of the egg hunt.
Beau's favorite part of the day: wrestling with Noah!
We headed to Papa & Mamie's house for lunch and another egg hunt. This one was even more tear-inducing, starting with Bella taking an egg Audrey had been eyeing for 30 minutes!
| Again, Noah beats Audrey to an egg... |
Cousin photos are always fun with this crew!
Happy Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment