
Yikes, it's been awhile...
So things are looking up as far as the ankle - I finally got the boot off and am hobbling around in a bulky, uncomfortable brace. I don't know how much longer it's going to last, since I don't use it at home and it REALLY limits my shoe selection. But it's still better than the boot! And I have to say, the handicap parking tag is so great.
I have been seeing my OB every two weeks now for several visits; he still just listens to the heartbeat and measures me every time. It's not much for a 30-minute drive, but I really like my doc. Yesterday I asked him how I'm measuring, because I have gotten lots of comments from well-meaning people that I still look so small. I don't think so, but I was just curious. Sure enough, he says I'm right in the middle - just average. I seem to be gaining weight quickly enough, so I don't know what's small about that! My goal is to try to stay on the low end of the weight gain, just because I'm worried about getting it off after the baby. So far I've gained about 20 pounds, so maybe I can make it 9 more weeks and only five more pounds... we'll see! It's pretty hard to think about that when I get hit with hunger or feel like I'm going to be sick if I don't eat. I just try to eat fruit and crackers and things, and I'm going to stop buying those little chocolate donuts that are sooooo yummy and tempting...
And of course, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't mention that TCU has started the season 3-0, the last win against Stanford (who thought they were superior because they are in the PAC-10; too bad the MWC went 4-0 against the PAC-10 last weekend). We play SMU in Dallas on Saturday! GO FROGS
1 comment:
No prob-I added yours to mine :) We can go through the dilemma of raising boys together :)
Post a Comment