12.05.2008

Noah Lee








Believe it or not, Noah is already 8 days old! He had his first doctor visit Monday and weighed in at 7 lbs. 5.5 oz. They measured him at 20 3/4", which tells me the hospital may have been a little off in saying he was 20". He went back again today for a follow-up, and he now weighs... EIGHT pounds 2.5 oz! Wow! He also impressed the doctor by lifting his head up when he was lying on his stomach. She said, "He's not supposed to be able to do that yet!" I told her he's been lifting his head on his own for several days now. He also follows me with his eyes and sometimes even turns his head. My child is VERY advanced already! haha...

Once I get more pics off my camera, I'll upload them. Patience!

3 comments:

The King Family said...

Colton was holding his head up early too. They get big fast! :)

The Keltners said...

Angela, He has such beautiful coloring! I am anxious to see him again!

Anonymous said...

That second one is a spitting image of Chris...I can't wait to get home and make him happy again! What have you been doing WITHOUT me?!?!