Here are some pics:
Me and a very happy Charlie Chaplin... riiiight...
Addie's not allowed to come in, so she watches from the doorway.
Changing table and diaper stacker
Crib and dresser! All the sewing was mainly done by my mom, with minimal help from me... and the dresser was stripped and repainted by Jamie, my mother-in-law. Thanks for the help! Oh, and the pictures hanging were drawn by Chris and painted by me after I broke my ankle.
Notice the valance, made by mom, the letters I painted, and the glider rocker from the Redmans. Also, Chris's grandmother Barbara made the quilt on the glider!
4 comments:
Everything looks great! How are you feeling? Haven't heard from you in a while. Can't wait to meet Noah!
The nursery looks great! I was asking Mason this morning about Baby Noah, he quickly responded that he wants Noah to come to his house. I told him he could come over, but that it might be a while.
Noah is going to love his new home! It's so cute!
I'm just wondering when Chris is going to contribute to the blog...
Post a Comment