8.11.2010

Proud Mommy

Not a lot to update about these days, so I thought I'd throw in some of Noah's latest accomplishments and antics!

He can count to ten, as long as I repeat after him (Noah: "one..." me: "one..." Noah: "two..." me: "two...")
He can sing his ABCs (A, B, C, D, A, B, C... mumbling to the tune...Q, R, S... mumble, mumble...)
He can sing "Roll the Gospel Chariot Along" (mum-ble mum-ble mumble mumble... "be-HIND!")
He can spell his name: "N-O-H-H!" (the last H is a very animated one)
He tells you his name: "No-wah!"
He can identify at least 15 of his matchbox cars by name. Examples: Hummer, Cobra, Mustang, Ferrari, H2, taxi, bulldozer, helicopter, etc.
He can spot and/or hear an airplane WAY before I ever notice it, and distinguish between that and a helicopter noise. Ugh. Then, I ask him, "Where's an airplane?" and he says, "RIGHT THERE!"
He also hears a motorcycle ("Cycle") miles away and gets way too excited about it.
When he shouts "FLAG!" it sounds like another very inappropriate word, and his aunt and uncle think it's hilarious.

Sorry, no pictures today!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

He is growing up so fast, such a smart little boy!