Last week my cousin Melanie flew in from Kentucky with her daughters Madison and Ryann. Ryann was born right before Christmas, and none of us had gotten to meet her yet, so we took advantage of a little time during the week to visit! Melanie and David make some beautiful little girls!
Big sister Madison
On Friday morning, I was surprised to learn that my friend from college, Chrissy, had given birth the night before--a little early! Little Zachary weighed 4 lbs., 12 oz. and is just precious. He is doing great and they went home Saturday. Before they were discharged, Chris, Noah and I visited them in the hospital and I got to hold the sweet tiny baby.
Anthony, Chrissy and Zachary
Sunday afternoon was a very busy culmination of the baby shower for Stephanie for which I was lead hostess. Everything went so smoothly, and she had a huge crowd come bringing gifts for her little girl, due in March!
Nick and Stephanie
Nick hassled people to give advice on video
Stephanie Redman made the cake, of course!
12 hostesses, plus Nick and Stephanie and Steph's mom Linda
1 comment:
oh my word Noah is getting so big!!! Such a cute video :) He is going to be the best older brother.
Post a Comment