5.03.2012

Noah-isms

Yesterday we were at Wal-Mart and I found something on clearance I was going to buy Noah. He asked me if we could take it home, and I said yes, but we have to pay for it first. He said, "What happens if we don't pay for it?" (He is very into hypothetical situations right now.) I answered, "That would be stealing, which is wrong." After just a second's thought, he said, "Oh, and we go to Heaven and get a spanking?" Um, something like that.

He is seemingly thrilled about the prospect of having a baby sister. He loves to tell people that Audrey is in my tummy and that when she comes, he will teach her to play baseball and basketball. He also told me several times yesterday that he wants to put bows on her head because she is a "gril." 

He finally had enough patience the other day to feel Audrey kicking. He thought it was pretty cool, and then asked if I ate her. He's trying to figure out how she got in my tummy.

No comments: