7.25.2013

Birthday Portraits

Here is Audrey's birthday portrait:


I got them done at Picture People, and I am really happy with how they turned out (for the first time in awhile). Plus, I have a membership, so I received a trilogy frame with three different shots matted, all for free! Can't beat that! I'll share those pictures another time. Stephanie was sweet enough (pun intended) to make yet ANOTHER smash cake for Audrey, so she had a good time delicately eating the cake with two fingers during her photo shoot. Crazy baby!

Trying to slow time so I can enjoy a few more hours of my sweet baby before she is a YEAR old! On Saturday, Noah will be 4 yrs., 8 mos.; Chris will be 30 and 3 mos., and baby girl will be ONE. Wow!

3 comments:

Diana @ wonderfully made. said...

How is she growing up soooo fast?! I just don't understand. I vote you slow down time on the weekends but not on the weekdays. Good compromise?

The Keltners said...

Sweet girl! Happy birthday Audrey.

Kimba said...

Such a cute picture. Happy birthday sweet Audrey!!!