5.21.2014

Pre-K Graduation

Last night was Noah's end-of-year program and graduation from Pre-K! When the director said, "After tonight, your children will officially be KINDERGARTNERS," I have to admit, my throat got kind of tight and my eyes welled up. It's very cliche, but it stuns me to realize how fast the time has flown by! And I feel pretty fortunate because I'll have more than 5-1/2 years with Noah before I have to send him to "real school," whereas Audrey will barely be five. Here's to a fabulous summer before he starts going to school for the next thirteen+ years!

Noah and his friend Presley. Note the body language!


Mom and Dad with Audrey

The Program

Noah sings the memory verse with the rest of the Pre-K classes

Pomp and Circumstance





Noah received a Bible from the director, Mrs. Danielle

CLASS OF 2027!

Mrs. Lisa and Noah

Sibling love at Mama's Pizza after graduation