I'm still going through the pictures I took and plan to do a big Easter post soon, but in the meantime, I found these Easter outtakes to be quite amusing.
Enjoy!
| I can just HEAR the squeal coming from Audrey. Meanwhile, everyone's trying to wrangle Henry... |
| I seriously have no idea what has Noah so animated! |
| Cat-like reflexes, Steph! |
| I think Henry is getting a little heavy for Noah... |
| Henry. Stop eyeing Bella's Easter eggs. |
| Bella: "I like you, but from a distance..." |
| Allergies are no joke... A-CHOO! |
| Maybe I can just crop Audrey out of this one? |
| Seriously?! Are the mosquitos biting or something, Audrey?? |
| Bella: "If you tell me CHEESE one more time, I'm gonna show you where you can put this Easter egg..." |
| Henry was on the verge of a meltdown, and Michael still looks skeptical about sitting on my tiny bench... |
| Davis might be cheesin' a bit too much |
No comments:
Post a Comment