Today is the first day of FIRST GRADE for Audrey and FOURTH GRADE for Noah!
We met their teachers the other night. Noah has Mrs. Turner, who was at the top of his "most wanted" list! She moved up to fourth grade from third and lots of his friends had her last year and LOVED her! I think it's going to be a great year for Noah!
Audrey's teacher is brand new to the school and to teaching! However, Audrey bonded with her right off the bat. Mrs. Simmons (who just got married so I have two different names on everything...) graduated from OU and went to work for Walt Disney World for three years... as a Disney princess!!!
I mean, what more could you ask for in a first grade teacher?!? She's We're pretty excited.
This is the last year Audrey and Noah will be in school together until Noah's senior year of high school, when Audrey will be a freshman. Next year Noah goes to intermediate school (5th-6th grades), then on to junior high and high school. So today was a little sad--Noah's last first day of elementary school!







No comments:
Post a Comment