Today both of my kids went back to in-person school for the first time in 18 months!
It is Audrey's last year in elementary school; she is a big fourth grader! She has the same teacher Noah had when he was in third, and we are thrilled!
![]() |
| Meet the Teacher night last night! |
First day dress: compliments of Mamie & Papa (birthday gift)
First day shoes: compliments of Nana & Pandy
Sign made by my friend Amanda
Noah and I walked her to class this morning, and she seemed excited about her day! She'll hopefully wear her mask indoors all day. We have a lot of concerns about sending unvaccinated kids back to school with no Covid protocols, but unfortunately, the TX governor didn't give us much choice.
Noah starts middle school today! I don't know which of us is more excited that he'll be in band every day, playing his saxophone. He also is on Student Council, which took care of any wardrobe decisions today!
New Stu-Co shirt
Backpack compliments of Nana & Pandy
New "basketball" shoes (his latest obsession) that I'll finally allow him to wear
His student council teacher wanted him at the school today by 8:00 to greet all the students and pass out stickers. I told him we'd do our best, but I had to get Audrey to her school by the same time, and with the traffic and other unavoidable delays, I couldn't get him to school until 8:15. I don't think he was too pleased by that (considering he woke before his alarm this morning and was ready to leave by 7:00). School doesn't even start until 8:45!
Noah is taking all advanced core classes, plus theater arts (and stu-co and band). He will be one BUSY kid! His hockey season starts up next week, too! Bring on the crazy!








No comments:
Post a Comment