6.20.2008
Nursery Dilemma
Yesterday, Mom and Jamie and I traveled to Dallas to find fabric for Noah's nursery. I had already looked at some great Western/cowboy themed nurseries and decided I really liked that, so we were looking for some appropriate fabric. After going to about 8 different huge fabric outlets and looking at everything from frogs in spaceships to the cow jumping over the moon, I realized that Western baby stuff must just not be in style. However, in the last outlet I found the most adorable jungle-themed fabric with baby animals (tigers, elephants, hippos, giraffes, etc.). The colors were great - a sea green and robin's egg blue are dominant, and I just couldn't get over how cute the little animal faces were. I didn't want to do safari/jungle because I seriously know about three other people whose boys' nurseries are that same theme, but I just gave in and decided it would at least be pretty easy to find coordinating stuff. Plus, the fabric is absolutely adorable. So if anyone wants to come over and paint sometime, let me know! I'll be putting Chris to work really soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww...I'm sad you couldn't find cowboy stuff...but the jungle theme will be cute too.
Yea for a blog, I have added you to mine! I am excited to see your jungle print. I thought of you when we were at IKEA, they have these big jungle leaves that you put...I don't know where, but they were cute:)
Post a Comment