4.20.2009

First Food!

Chris and I gave Noah his first taste of something other than milk on Friday the 17th. We just did a little bit of rice cereal, and have given it to him once a day since then. He seemed to like it (what little he got), and actually started to like it so much that he would cry between bites! It seems that Noah thinks the cereal comes from the spoon itself, so he would grab hold of the spoon, shove it in his mouth, and suck on it, all the while with a death grip on the spoon so that we had a hard time getting it back. It was lots of fun!


































Also, I don't know if it counts, but I weighed Noah at home and he was an even 20 pounds. Ouch!

1 comment:

Amber Rader said...

Noah sure is a cutie patootie :)