4.05.2009

Wow, another post!

I decided it was high time to get some pictures of Noah with the polar bear rug given to him by his Great Grandma Balas. Aunt Snuffy helped!



Also, Noah (sort of) stands by himself, holding onto something of course. He really is frustrated that he can't walk yet. We're still working on getting him to sit alone without suddenly flopping over!


The latest Dr. visit update is from Monday 3/30, and Noah weighed 18 lbs. 7 oz. and measured 25 3/4" (but I think their measurements are inaccurate, so who knows).

And finally, a picture of Uncle Jimmy sporting Noah's new shades.

3 comments:

The Keltners said...

So cute! Did your mom make the outfit at the bottom? I have that same pattern in the works for Brayden.

Angela said...

Yes, she did make it! He wore it to church yesterday :)

Unknown said...

Cute blog Angela! 18lbs!! Ryder was 16lbs at one year. The other 3 were around 18 at one year. Noah is eating well. lol
~Katy