6.29.2009

Three years and counting!

Wednesday the 24th was our three-year anniversary. Wow! I'd say time flies, but then I think about all the stuff that's happened in the last three years! To celebrate, we went to Fredericksburg, TX with Noah for the weekend. We got there late Friday night, and after sleeping in the car for most of the trip, Noah was not very keen on going to bed. To make a long story short, he ended up sleeping between us... in a double bed. It was a little tight. Saturday morning, we went to breakfast at a little coffee shop and then walked the main strip, window shopping and looking at all the neat things. One odd thing was that people kept mistaking Noah for a little girl, so now Chris won't let me put him in this outfit!We ate lunch there, then decided to hit the museum in the heat of the day. The Admiral Nimitz Museum was cool, and there was a GREAT guided tour a few blocks away that was all about the Pacific side of WWII. It was soooo hot, but we enjoyed it... and Chris took lots of pictures. I later coerced Chris into getting a pedicure with me, which he secretly loved, and the nail ladies thought he was my brother... hee hee. We napped at the hotel, then went to dinner at Auslander Biergarten--ate real German cuisine--and listened to a great band, the Marshall Ford Swing Band. They were so good that we bought a CD! We got a piece of chocolate cream pie to go and went back to the hotel for a nighttime swim and some relaxation with yummy pie. Sunday morning, we visited the Fredericksburg Church of Christ before making our way back home. We had a great trip!

2 comments:

The Keltners said...

I don't think he looks like a girl! You need to have mom put a truck or something "boyish" on the front to make Chris happy, it is to cute of an outfit to not wear!

Angela said...

good idea! I'll bring it over some time when I have a free 5 seconds... hopefully he'll still fit it then...