11.19.2010
A Day in the Life
Noah's latest fun and games involve tackling Chaplin (the cat) and/or Daisy (the basset hound). Usually, he follows Chaplin around and pins him to the floor until Chris or I come to the rescue. It has gotten out of hand and we are concerned for Chap's safety (don't know what I'd do with a quadriplegic cat), so I have started getting on to Noah for excessive hugging of animals. Instead, I tell him to pet the cat gently. This morning, the conversation went like that and then Noah said, "I sit ki-cat." I looked and sure enough, Chaplin was sitting and Noah was sitting next to him. Chap got up and moved to another spot and Noah followed, plopping down right next to the cat. Deciding all was well, I went back to making my grocery list until I heard Noah say, "Mommy! I sit ki-cat table." I looked, and sure enough, in a lazy attempt at escape, Chaplin had jumped up on our glass coffee table and sat down. There next to him sat Noah, legs dangling off the table, looking quite proud of himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment