5.02.2011

Home Improvement

Mom and I finally (just about) finished Noah's big boy room, where he's been sleeping since he was two. We made the duvet, pillow sham, and curtains and still have a few finishing touches to go, but here are some pics of his NEW ROOM!


Also, Chris and Drew (with John's help) finally got the shed put up in the backyard. It's wonderful to have a place to store the lawn equipment, Noah's toys, etc.
The patio, finally clear


Our next plan is to build a "play area" on the side of the house for all Noah's toys, complete with gravel or wood chips or something. We still have a long list of things to do around here, but it's nice to enjoy our accomplishments thus far!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention your design inspiration for this project...

The Keltners said...

The stripes turned out so well! I may just have to have you help me do the same in Brayden's new room:)

Angela said...

Hey, Anonymous... (aka Diana)... already credited in an earlier post! BUT NOW EVERYONE KNOWS DIANA GAVE ME THE STRIPES IDEA, so I'll volunteer you to help Christa! HAHAHA