8.22.2011

Batman, Jesus and a screw?

The last few months, Noah has really started to do the imaginary play, in which the cars, people, or whatever else he is playing with are talking to each other and carrying on conversations. Occasionally I am lucky enough to overhear these conversations, but usually Noah gets shy when he sees me listening. Today, I was cleaning house and he was intently involved in a deep conversation between Batman and some other superhero from some kid's meal or other. I was able to grab the camera and get a few minutes' worth before he "made" me.

Listen carefully; you hear "Jesus" giving quite emphatic orders and something about getting the screw ("one for you, too!") and Donald... THE duck. Too funny!



Link to Video of Noah's Imagination

By the way, I posted this one a little differently--it is "unlisted" on YouTube, which means you can only view it by following the above link. My mom has been a little concerned about some of the videos/pictures of Noah being misused by disgusting people out there... if you catch my drift...

No comments: