3.13.2012

Nursery Inspiration

Mom and I plan to go to Dallas tomorrow to shop for fabric (there are a ton of great discount outlets in a cluster) and start putting together a GIRL's nursery!!

Here are some ideas I found online for inspiration:
I love adding the black and white in with my original idea of lavender! (Imagine purple, not pink)

This is SOOO me. I love the elegance! Again, I would do in purple!

Look at this cool fabric! Now this SCREAMS girl...

Always love toile... purple, of course, and maybe with a white background. Probably wouldn't bring in the brown.

Love the toile and stripes together. Purple and white would be really sweet!

2 comments:

The King Family said...

Love the first one. Why don't you come over here and do the kids' rooms! :) I just bought letters to paint for their rooms. Don't ever think I will get their rooms painted!

Angela said...

I'm doing the first one, but with lavender instead of pink! Got the fabric the other day! :) Chris is doing the painting; you'd have to talk to him...