6.19.2012

Father's Day

"Grandchildren are the crown of old men,
And the glory of sons is their fathers."
Proverbs 17:6

I hope everyone had a fantastic Father's Day! On Saturday, Diana and I celebrated with our dad's dad for dinner (along with all of the local family), then went to Daddy Jack's for dessert with Dad--his favorite, key lime pie. Delicious!

Sunday, Chris, Noah and I went to church in Burleson with Drew and Jamie, then lunch at Spring Creek Barbecue (Chris' choice), then the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. We went ahead and purchased a membership, so we can go for a year and bring others with us (up to 5 people total with our pass)! Here are some pictures from our fun at the museum.

Papa and Noah

Tornado!

Way more fascinating for Papa...

Shooting paper airplanes

Chris fit right in

Steph and the hula hoops

A 4-D Simulated Ride Experience

Noah in a dinosaur track

Noah's favorite part of the museum--the ambulance (plus, we were reminiscing back about 4 years...)



No comments: