On Wednesday my good friend Carly from TCU and her husband Jeff celebrated the arrival of their first baby, William "Liam" Thomas! I couldn't wait to get my hands on him, so Audrey and I went to visit them at the hospital Friday. He is so tiny and precious! He weighed only 6 lbs. 4 oz. at birth--wow! Neither of my babies was ever THAT small (at least not when I held them, hee hee).
 |
| Me, Audrey, Carly and Liam |
What is so incredible is that five of us were close friends through college and have remained in touch. Chrissy and her husband had a baby boy in February, then I had Audrey in July. Carly and Jeff just had a boy in September, and our friend Angie is pregnant with a little boy, due in January! No pressure, Kristin! (Haha--she just got married, so we'll give her some time.) It's just so neat that all of us are having babies within a year. Also, all of us had or are having a boy first! I guess I just beat everyone to the punch... by a few years. Chris and I were on the fast track! I'll enjoy holding their second and third babies in the years to come, all while secretly cheering that mine are out of diapers, eating their own food, going to school, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment