10.06.2012

Game Day!

Okay, so you've probably heard the bad news about TCU quarterback Casey Pachall. Thing is, our team is about more than one person. It is definitely a challenge, but hey--he is the TWENTIETH player to be removed from the roster since January, so I am hoping we will continue to be resilient. I can't think of another team that would be 4-0 after losing 20 players, 10 of them starters. After today... 5-0! Watch out, Big 12! (Oh, and only 4 of those players were removed because of the drug sting several months ago. The rest are due to injury, academics, family issues, etc.)

Moving on... we are excited about the game vs. Iowa State today, especially because the weather has turned unseasonably cold!!! I believe the high today is 55 degrees. Now THAT'S football weather!

Although we aren't taking the kids, they still insisted on supporting their Frogs.

Smiles


Her Daddy can't deny her when she looks so much like him!




No comments: