10.20.2012

Punkin Pickin'

This morning we were running a little late to pick up Nana and meet Mamie at the pumpkin patch, so I was running around like crazy trying to get everything I needed. I was attempting to get Noah to hustle and was probably snapping at him a bit too harshly, and then he was being a little rough with Audrey when she was in her car seat ready to go, so I raised my voice at him. After a minute, he quietly and serenely said, "I want it to just be Daddy and Mommy and Noah. No baby." Ah, the moment I've been waiting for. I was told it would happen, and it came out of the blue!

Regardless, he was a pretty good sport at the pumpkin patch and was super-sweet to his sister, as always. This, too, shall pass.

Here you go! I have a ton of great pictures, but these are my faves, so to see all of them just click the link to my album. 











Click HERE to see more pictures from the pumpkin patch today!

No comments: