1.25.2014

Family Fun

On January 4th, we gathered with my mom's side of the family for lunch. I forgot I had these pictures, so that's why it took me so long to post! 
Madison (my cousin Melanie's oldest) in her new nightgown from MeeMaw

My cousin Christa and my Aunt Julie (married to Uncle Dan, Mom's brother)

Jay and his dad, Uncle Dan (Jay is the younger son, 17)

Diana and Mark

Melanie and me

MeeMaw and my cousin Randy, a sophomore at A&M

Ryann, Melanie's younger, just turned 2

Ryann is such a snuggle bug and never meets a stranger! Here she is with Aunt Julie...

...and then she switched to me for a bit.

This is the youngest baby in the family, Kennedy. She is seven months old!

Jay somehow got sucked into wrestling and piggybacking the kids!




Kennedy with her Momma, Christa
Unfortunately, Audrey was sick so Chris was home with her, and Mom was sick so she had to miss the party. I wish we got together more often!

No comments: