Two days after Christmas, Stephanie and Michael's wedding rehearsal sneaked up on us!
 |
| Groomsmen: Drew Rix, Chris, Jimmy, Grant and Ryan plus Noah, the ring bearer |
 |
| Aunt Martha ran the rehearsal |
 |
| Courtney and Jimmy |
 |
| Michael's parents Tammy and Ronny |
 |
| Spectators Noah, Jamie, Drew, Chuck and Nick |
 |
| Audrey is soooo cooperative |
Since I was in the wedding, and I also had to wrangle my two children, who were also in the wedding, I only got a few pictures on the BIG DAY!
 |
| Diana did my hair and then helped Jaki, Michael's sister-in-law, touch up her hair |
 |
| The bride, always calm and collected |
 |
| Bridesmaid Rachel, Michael's sister |
 |
| Maid of Honor Magain, Stephanie's friend |
 |
| Bridesmaid Courtney, Stephanie's SIL |
 |
| Almost time!!! |
 |
| How many people does it take to lace up a wedding gown? |
 |
| Sharon provided moral support |
 |
| After dressing Audrey, we kept her entertained with... food. |
No comments:
Post a Comment