Mamie found Audrey the most adorable cowgirl boots, just in time for the stock show & rodeo on Tuesday, so I decided to take advantage of the nice weather on Saturday (and my very helpful husband) and get some sibling photos!
About a month ago, Stephanie and Michael asked me to take pictures of them with Michael's siblings as a surprise for his mom's birthday. We went to a local park and I enjoyed snapping such a photogenic family!
In the process, we found this great log in a field and I loved how the pictures turned out, so that's where I took the kids. I only had about five minutes of their cooperation, but hey, I can work with that.
Per usual, Audrey was ready to eat and not take any more pictures...
...but I was able to get a few more shots of my always-photogenic son.
Now I'll just have to do some shopping and find more outfits for Audrey to wear with her stylin' new boots!








No comments:
Post a Comment