7.03.2014

Sunday Funday

Sunday was jam-packed with family and fellowship. After morning worship, our church hosted a big "God Bless America" BBQ luncheon and program. Noah sang "My Country, 'Tis of Thee" with a children's group and Chris and I sang several patriotic songs with the adult chorus. 




After the program, my friend Christina who works for the Rangers had reserved a suite for our Bible class. Noah and I headed to the Ballpark to enjoy the Rangers game, the awesome seats, the free food and the time with church family! 




Noah and the other kids get REALLY excited about the dot race!



Chris was unable to go to the game because his inline hockey team was in the playoffs. He had back-to-back games, and when the Rangers game finished, Noah and I dropped by the rec center to watch Chris, Michael R., Michael K., Daniel, John, Winston and Anthony, plus a few other guys, play for the championship. They won! It was a great game.



My cousin Michael



My brother-in-law Michael 
Friend and neighbor Winston 
Winston

Michael R.


Daniel, son of Chris' coworker and friend Anna




Michael K. on a face-off

No comments: