Our awesome friends threw their second annual Halloween Party on Friday night, and this time, I told Chris I AM PICKING OUR COSTUMES. Last year, he decided we would be Forrest Gump and Jenny, so the whole night I had to tell people who I was supposed to be. LAME.
Back story: Randy (who hosted the party) watched TCU clobber SMU on TV along with Chris and me back in September. He spent every ounce of energy trying to annoy me and trash talk TCU. I told Randy to watch out when my Horned Frogs played his precious OU Sooners, but he just shook his head and smirked.
Well, we all know how that turned out.
![]() |
| Getty Images |
- TCU Horned FrogsSaturday, October 4, 2:30 PMAmon G. Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, Texas19OklahomaSooners(4-1)33 - 37FinalTCU10Horned Frogs(4-0)
1 2 3 4 Total 14 10 7 2 33 TCU 14 10 7 6 37 All times are in Central Time
Can you see where this is headed?
My idea for our 2014 Halloween costumes was...
| OU Football Fans!!! |
Yes, I think it was well-received, considering.
Stephanie and Michael were a pumpkin spice latte (non-fat, of course) and a Starbucks Barista.
Here's another look at my handsome hubby with Mary Poppins (Lisa):
We had lots of fun and competition, including a hot apple cider drinking game:
| Joe (Castaway), Nick (Steve Urkel), Michaela (Amy from Big Bang Theory), Michael |
We also took a page from The Tonight Show and played egg roulette. Chris suggested it, so he was an automatic entry!
There was "Vampire Bunny," in which contestants gradually added marshmallows to their mouths and repeated "Vampire Bunny"as clearly as possible:
| Daniel (Mexican), Nami (Pinata), Bri (Pirate), Cady (Buttercup from The Princess Bride), Stephanie (Urkel) |
Finally, we had a lip synching contest that kind of turned into a dance-off...
| ...which Amy and Lisa killed with their excellent rendition of "Ice, Ice Baby." Even though it totally reminded us of Sister Act. |
| We improvised our way through "Bohemian Rhapsody." |
Great night of fun and friends!
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment