What a smart boy! Mom just bought Mady and I tickets for March, we need to see you when we are there!
YAY! How exciting! I would love to see you two :) I was just looking at a baby pic of Mady yesterday...
Aw, he's such a smart boy! He loves to make the letters disappear as much as saying them!
Aunt JanJan here again...he definitely has the Bennett smarts!Oh and his momma is a pretty good teacher! Haahahahaaaa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a smart boy! Mom just bought Mady and I tickets for March, we need to see you when we are there!
YAY! How exciting! I would love to see you two :) I was just looking at a baby pic of Mady yesterday...
Aw, he's such a smart boy! He loves to make the letters disappear as much as saying them!
Aunt JanJan here again...he definitely has the Bennett smarts!
Oh and his momma is a pretty good teacher! Haahahahaaaa
Post a Comment