Hey, today's the 25th! So we will just pretend it's December 25th and that I am a blogger who's so on top of things.
Christmas Eve, we celebrated with the Redmans, Mark and the Hogans at Jamie's house...
 |
| This is Noah getting his feet, hands and head massaged. You think it will be a big adjustment when the baby comes?? |
 |
| Noah and one of MY favorite gifts, the sign for his room from Aunt Courtney! |
 |
| Santa Claus himself |
 |
| I always get some weird picture of these two at family celebrations. |
 |
| Noah has no idea what's being placed behind him and Funny... |
 |
| Of course, gotta look under the hood first. |
Then, on Christmas Day...
 |
| Cheap Santa came to our house! (The "Papa's truck" he asked for plus a boat and cars from Cars 2) |
 |
| Stocking stuffer |
After worship, we went to Mom & Dad's for lunch, relaxing, gifts, and dinner with Mark and Diana. Sadly, Chris came down with a stomach bug and went home early and I didn't feel so hot so I didn't take any pictures :( Still, it was fun and we ate yummy food! A great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment