11.22.2012

ICE!

Stephanie told me about a deal at the Gaylord Texan Resort for 1/2 price tickets to see ICE!, a special exhibit they do every year during the holidays. Today was the last day for the deal so I got us tickets and we took the kids to see the ice sculpture exhibits based on the movie Merry Madagascar! Also, we love walking around the Gaylord and looking at all the lights and decorations. This is where Lindsay took pictures of Noah when he was just two! Can't believe it's been two years since I've been!

Here is the link to all the pictures... there are several good ones, but I will only post a few here, so check out my album!



Admiring the beautiful decor!

Noah's Nutcracker Face
Bundled up for ICE! (They keep it around 9 degrees. Fahrenheit.)

Parkas... almost ready!

The ice sculptures were AMAZING!


Chris was super-excited to run into Kevin Ogletree (Cowboys' starting wide receiver)
Audrey woke up in time for some great pictures with her bro





Noah wanted a silly picture :)
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

No comments: