Not much to post this week--we've just been busy somehow with who knows what??
New book to recommend that I finished early this week: Unbroken. It's a-ma-zing.
Anyway, yesterday on the drive home from Jamie & Drew's (it was Jimmy's bday), Noah told Daddy that his ear hurt. Daddy said, "Oh no! Is there something in it?" Noah said, "Yeah, peanut butter samwich."
We are looking forward to a great weekend celebrating GGB and Great Grandpa Dick's 60th wedding anniversary! Noah is sooo excited, possibly because GGB apparently (via iChat) showed him an ambulance she has for him. I told him we were getting ready to go to GGB's house, and he has been running around all day saying, "Mommy! I go GB's house! Ambulance!" I'd like to tell you he is excited to see all the family, but that is probably secondary to that ambulance.
Will update with pics and stories after the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment