7.07.2012

Anticipation...

Yes, this could be about how much I am anticipating the arrival of our beautiful baby girl, etc., etc., but there's something else about her arrival to which I'm really looking forward...

What I can't wait to do when I am no longer pregnant!
  • Sleep on my stomach
  • Stop taking heartburn pills
  • Get out of bed like a normal person
  • Sneeze without worrying whether I wet my pants
  • Drink an ice-cold Dr. Pepper
  • Bend over to get something myself
  • Wear something else in my closet
  • Order a fully-caffeinated drink at Starbucks
  • Use my Keurig (see above)
  • Not drive 30 minutes to see my doctor every week
  • Walk without sciatic pain/numbness that makes my knees buckle
  • Sleep in my own bed all night, every night
  • Go a day without hidden food/dirt/stains on the bottom part of my shirt (can't see below my belly)
  • Change clothes without a wide-eyed chortle from Chris (yes, I know it's a big belly)
  • Watch the numbers on the scale go DOWN for a change (hopefully)
  • Accomplish something during Noah's 2-hour nap rather than having to nap myself
  • Stay up late and do things without feeling nauseated
  • Hold Noah (and Audrey) in my lap without him sliding off

3 comments:

The King Family said...

You are definitely going to want to nap when they both do :)

Melanie said...

These are good reminders...I remember thinking all of those things and once she was out I suddenly didn't remember.

Angela said...

Yes, don't forget and do anything drastic! haha!