7.21.2012

The Big Day...?

Today is my due date! The big day... of finally finishing the nursery! Maybe Audrey is just waiting for it to be ready???

Mom did a ton of hard work making the bedding, curtain and diaper stacker... all without a pattern, of course! I am so in love with it! Chris painted the walls gray and ceiling lilac, and so many other details of the room are special thanks to family and friends.

Here are some pictures!

The hot air balloon was mine as a baby. My cousin Melanie made the pretty sign above the changing table!

I made these letters for her room awhile back

Chris finally hung my chandelier!!!

Diaper cake from my church shower! Jamie painted this dresser back before Noah was born. The crystal lamp was a gift from Courtney's mom (lampshade to come soon), and the mirror was a Canton find a long time ago.

I am loving the bedding Mom made, plus everything else!

Curtain by Mom

Do I look miserable enough yet? Due date!

No comments: