7.03.2012

From This Day Forward

Saturday was a very important day... the wedding of Chris' brother Jimmy to his gorgeous bride Courtney. The wedding was held in the courtyard of the Sanford House, a small bed & breakfast. Everything went smoothly and beautifully, from the vows and the kiss to the hors d'oeuvres and dancing! I think the pictures can tell the story better than I...
Ready and waiting...

Grandpa Chuck, Aunt Karen, Grandpa Dick
Grandpa Dick, Grandma Barbara, and Debbie


Jimmy and Robert

Jim, Sharon, Uncle Tommy, Aunt Tracy, Uncle Skip

Awaiting his bride

Seating of the Grandparents

Parents of the Groom

Best Man & Matron of Honor

The Handsome Groom

The Groom and Groomsmen

Ring Bearer and Flower Girl

Courtney and her father



Introducing the Mr. & Mrs.

The Bride and Me

First Dance

Father/Daughter Dance 


The guys changed into tuxedo t-shirts as a surprise!


Chris gives a great speech

Cutting the Cake

The Macarena!

Noah danced the night away

Preparing for the bouquet toss

Garter!


Sparklers on the way out!

The Getaway Car--Mark's '59 Cadillac


The wedding was just perfect and so much fun. Jimmy and Courtney's vows were touching and all the little details added up to a really enjoyable wedding and reception for the guests. I am so proud of these two and look forward to sharing many memories and seeing their family grow in the future! (hehe...)
Click here to view all the pictures I took!

No comments: