Today was Noah's last first day of preschool. We had "meet the teacher" on Tuesday, which was kind of funny because his teacher is Ms. Lisa, my friend from church!
| Ms. Lisa and Noah |
This morning we were up before 7 a.m. yet still running out the door, snapping a few pictures, and jumping into the car. Noah has been getting himself in and buckled since last year, so it's just part of the routine. I told him to get his backpack in the car and get in, and we hurried down the road to school. When we arrived (about 2 min. to 9:00!), I said, "Ok, get your bag and I'll get Audrey." "What bag?" "Your backpack..." (I scan the backseat: no backpack). Noah then remembered that he left it setting on the garage floor. Okay, usually an inconvenience to go home and get it (it has his lunch in it), but today Audrey had a dermatologist appointment! Amazingly, I made it home, back to school, and to the dermatologist just in the nick of time. I only felt a little bit of guilt for being irritated with him at drop-off!
| Too cool for school. |
| My favorite of these two! |
Oh, and in case you're wondering about the choice of first-day attire--TCU plays Texas Tech tonight in Lubbock! Go Frogs!
2 comments:
He almost has the Beiber swoop going on!
I'm choosing to make no comment on your last sentence.
Buh-bye!
Post a Comment