I've been meaning to get the pictures from Labor Day up, and now have more to add! So here ya go...
We made a trip to the Sea Life Aquarium at Grapevine Mills on Labor Day. Luckily, most people who came out that day were at LEGO Land!
 |
| Classic |
Tonight, Chris went to play softball, and I let the kids stay up later than intended. It was such a beautiful evening, and they were playing so well!
 |
| Gorgeous sky |
 |
| This baby LOVES to slide! |
After they got filthy in the yard, of course (water table + grass and dirt = stain remover required), it was time for a bath together. I just love bath time!
 |
| Noah "shaving" |
 |
| Audrey cooperated with Barber Shop |
 |
| Caption this! HAHAHA |
 |
| Combing her own hair |
 |
| Eyelashes! |
1 comment:
Fun pictures! I like the new header too!
Post a Comment