Friday was Career Day at Noah's school! He dressed as a police officer. Chris volunteered to speak to the classes about being an engineer. I think they really enjoyed it! There were other professionals there, including an OB/GYN, a lab technician, a U.S. soccer coach and a pediatrician. Stiff competition for a research & development engineer!
Stephanie, Sally and I hosted a baby shower for Courtney on Saturday morning. I only got a few pictures because there were lots of people to talk to along with running the games and gifts!
Saturday evening we enjoyed hosting the family for fajitas and down time. It was a beautiful, cool evening so I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did!
Sunday afternoon Noah played in the spring piano recital. He was awesome! He played "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" and "Just Can't Wait to be King," both from memory!
Sunday evening Audrey performed in her school program. Well, the other kids performed and Audrey mainly posed for Mommy. She didn't sing a word!
I'm taking the rest of May a day at a time, as you might imagine...
No comments:
Post a Comment