Almost one month ago I took the plunge.
I decided, after months of consideration, to become a Stella & Dot stylist.
Stella & Dot is an Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Company with boutique-style jewelry and accessories available exclusively through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists and online. Their line is designed in New York and San Francisco and featured in Gossip Girl, In Style and Lucky Magazine. Stella & Dot jewelry has been spotted on plenty of celebrities, too, but one of the great things about these accessories is that they are affordable.
I'm really excited to host my first trunk show next week, and I'm looking forward to booking more in-person and online shows! If you want to know more about hosting or about the perks of becoming a stylist, comment below and I'll get in touch!
For now, just want to mention that Stella & Dot is having a Memorial Day sale through the end of May. This is super exciting because you can purchase several items for a bargain and once you total at least $50, you start earning Dot Dollars AND you can take advantage of my trunk show exclusives for half price if you shop using THIS LINK! Check it out--you will really love Stella & Dot!



2 comments:
You are simply amazing! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see where this journey takes you! XO, Kaia
Thanks Kaia! You're an inspiration!
Post a Comment