Happy anniversary to the love of my life! I can't imagine a more exciting, challenging, unexpected, wonderful five years than the last I've spent with you.
 |
| Our vows: until death parts us |
You've been my favorite traveling companion;
 |
| Our first trip together... on the way to Arizona, summer 2003 |
 |
| At a California winery, January 2005 |
 |
| First trip to California together, a month after we got engaged! |
 |
| On our first ski trip together! |
 |
| First trip to Winter Park together: 2006 |
 |
| Honeymoon: Lake Tahoe 2006 |
 |
| On the catamaran on Lake Tahoe |
 |
| Fredricksburg: 3rd Anniversary |
 |
| First ski trip to Breckenridge, January 2010 |
you've stood by and supported me through difficult times;
 |
| My broken ankle (during pregnancy), summer 2008 |
 |
| I spilled hot oil on my hand when Noah was 3 months old... |
 |
| My car was broken into in the driveway |
you are the first person I want to celebrate with.
 |
| TCU Graduation 2006 |
 |
| TCU beats TX Tech 2006 |
 |
| Chris graduates from UTA 2007 |
 |
| Our first house 2007 |
Most importantly, you are an exceptional husband and father.
I love you, Chris! Happy anniversary... and many more...
3 comments:
We were way too young in some of those pictures. I love you too.
Happy Anniversary!!! :)
Love you guys!!
Beautiful couple . . . wonderful family . . . love you much!
Post a Comment