6.20.2011

Happy Birthday, Jamie!

I am typing this post early but have to save it until after Jamie's celebration Monday night because it contains her birthday surprise! I have been dying to post it all week!

For Jamie's birthday, Sharon had the idea to get pedicures together as a surprise. Adding to the shock factor, Jimmy agreed to come watch Noah while we went... and managed to keep it a secret from Jamie. Sharon, Jamie, Stephanie, my mom and I went to the European Nail Spa Monday morning for some wonderful pampering and pretty toenails. Then, all but Sharon (had to work) went to Smashburger for lunch... yummy!

But, there was a bigger surprise to come...

Last week, when Kelly and Joe were staying with us, we went to the Botanic Gardens in Fort Worth (where I had my wedding reception) and got some pictures of the Redman siblings: Chris, Jimmy, Stephanie and me, plus Noah. Kelly was so great to agree to this, since it was hot and a long drive and added more hassle to her hectic day! Here are some of our favorite shots.





 While they are nowhere near professional quality, and I think we learned some things for next time, they turned out well enough to give Jamie and print a few extras for the grandparents (wink, wink). Here are some more, for your own amusement...

Noah contemplates the meaning of life

Chris actually cooperates for a pic with me!

The brothers, behaving...

And this is where the Botanic Gardens patrons begin to feel uncomfortable...

Further confirming the gay couple perception...
And a special thanks to our willing photog, Kelly! Thanks, girl!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thank you for making my birthday extra special. I love the pictures - beautiful!